– Why should I have a cardiac check-up?
Because it is now possible to detect early coronary disease and prevent acute coronary events in persons at risk.
– Why should I look to optimize my heart failure treatment?
Because there is usually a lot to gain for you by optimizing your treatment; there is lot to get by applying the results of 25 years of clinical research in the field.
– Why should I look for a trained medical expert?
Because a university-trained expert will give you the true answer you deserve to get, avoiding you a lot of expenses and many futile litigations.
– Why, as an expert, should I get trained?
This was my own experience that, after 20 years writing medico-legal reports, I only knew only 30% of what I needed to know… Getting University-trained is the best way to avoid worrisome lawsuits for negligence..
– In any Insurance medical officer able to calculate a life expectancy?
Yes, any Insurance medical officer can give a LE estimate, but you need a well-trained one to do an accurate calculation.